Let’s get this recipes up during September. I’m not at 50 yet, but I’m closing in. Let me know if you attempt it and if anything is wrong or confusing. These aren’t the final recipes… I don’t think…
Blue Christmas Cookie
- 3/2 C oat flour
- 1/3 C brown sugar
- 2/3 C white sugar
- 4 bananas
- 16 oz container natural peanut butter
- 1 T baking soda
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 large spoon
- Cookie sheets
- Cooling rank
- Al foil
- Small spoon
- Mash the bananas.
- Mix in peanut butter and sugar
- Add in vanilla, flour, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Spoon on to cookie cheets covered in foil.
- Push a small valley into each cookie.
- Spoon a small amount of jelly in valley.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool half a minute on tray then move to cooling rack.
- They do not spread. How they look going into the oven is how they come out.
- Cold dough is easier to work with.
- I have not switched anything out as of right now. This is a testing recipe.
- Heather came up with the name. It’s a play on Elvis’s favorite sandwich: peanut butter and banana.
© Hartliebe 2019