Let’s get this recipes up during September. I’m not at 50 yet, but I’m closing in. Let me know if you attempt it and if anything is wrong or confusing. These aren’t the final recipes… I don’t think…
[Recipe: Chocolate Frosting] is slightly different.
- 1/2 c buttery spread
- 2 c powder sugar aka confectioner’s sugar
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk (milk beverage or water)
- 1/2 tsp flavoring (opt)
- Cream the buttery spread.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well until frosting consistency.
- Use as desired.
- Any milk like beverage works. Any liquid works really. Want to use wine in your frosting? Go ahead. Some liquids will work better than others.
- Any flavoring can be used. Half a teaspoon of vanilla is basic.
- Add ins can be used, but really it’s best sprinkled over not mixed in. If mixed in make sure they are the same of grains of sugar.
- Removing the buttery spread still makes an icing. It’s not as thick and delicious, but completely works. (Normally called a glaze since it’s thinner.)
© Hartliebe 2019