Let’s get this recipes up during September. I’m not at 50 yet, but I’m closing in. Let me know if you attempt it and if anything is wrong or confusing. These aren’t the final recipes… I don’t think…
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 c sugar
- pinch salt
- 1/2 c cold water (or milk beverage)
- 1 tsp liquid flavoring
- clean empty glass jar
- In cold saucepan, whisk cocoa, sugar, salt, and water.
- Bring the mixture once mixed well to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer, stirring constantly. Simmer for no more than a minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Add flavoring such as vanilla and whisk again.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge until use.
- This is the chocolate sauce used for ice cream sundaes.
- Cold water can easily be replaced with any milk beverage depending on flavoring you want.
- If the sauce thickens too much, warm up in the microwave for a few seconds.
© Hartliebe 2019