Let’s get these recipes up during September. I’m not at 50 yet, but I’m closing in. Let me know if you attempt it and if anything is wrong or confusing. These aren’t the final recipes… I don’t think…
- 1 c ice cream or frozen dessert treat
- 1 c milk like beverage
- Scoop the ice cream into the blender.
- Add milk.
- Blender until the proper consistency.
- Pour into cup and enjoy.
- What type of ice cream? Any. Coconut, cashew, almond ice cream. Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, rocky road, etc. Any frozen dessert treat that has a cream like base. Sherberts work well in a smoothie, not milkshake.
- What type of milk beverage? Any. Almond, coconut, soy, whatever you got on hand.
- What about additives besides? Any flavoring is fine. Chunks typically aren’t milkshake addition. If say you want to add fresh strawberries, do so before blending. It can turn a vanilla milkshake (vanilla ice cream and plain milk) into a strawberry milkshake.
- What a thicker shake? Less milk.
- What a thinner shake? More milk.
- Doubling this recipe is fine. Just be wary how big your blender is.
© Hartliebe 2019