Let’s get these recipes up during September. I’m not at 50 yet, but I’m closing in. Let me know if you attempt it and if anything is wrong or confusing. These aren’t the final recipes… I don’t think…
- 2 c small cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 oz fettuccine
- 1/2 c broth
- 1/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch pepper
- 1/4 c chopped fresh herbs (chives, basil, parsley)
- pot for boiling pasta
- food processor
- bowl for tossing/serving
- Steam cauliflower and garlic.
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions.
- Using a food processor, turn cauliflower and garlic into a paste. (This can be done in a blender if a food processor isn’t available.)
- Transfer to a blender.
- Add in broth, almond milk, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and toss to coat.
- Serve with fresh chopped herbs on top.
- Meat and vegetables can easily be added at the same time the sauce is being added to the pasta. Pick based on your preferences.
© Hartliebe 2019